Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

External monitor questions

Started by jfeniello, October 19, 2019, 12:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfeniello

Hi, currently using Bandhelper, using the lyrics field (not documents), iPad.   I want to show the lyrics on an external monitor/TV.  I can get a lightning to hdmi converter/cable or an Apple TV.
My question is our singer uses the lyrics only layout in a portrait view.  I'd like to set up the TV in a portrait orientation.  Can i do this?

thanks
-jim

arlo

Yes, there's an option on the Settings > General Settings page to rotate the external display image to accommodate a display mounted in portrait orientation.

jfeniello

Cool, thanks. 
I saw mention of it, but thought it was only for documents.   Going to proceed with this a bit (including building some sort of screen case/wedge) and will report back.

arlo

Attached documents, and the built-in Lyrics and Chords fields, are interchangeable with many functions, including this one.

jfeniello

Got it working :)   And built a case for it.   Purchased a 3rd gen apple tv so i can send to it wirelessly.    Just finished yesterday, hoping to use at the next gig.

arlo

mikejarjoura

Wow. This is nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk