Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How to reset scrolling for a song?

Started by RuBanjoGuy, January 26, 2020, 04:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuBanjoGuy

I have scrolling working OK based on durations of songs. In my custom layout, I kick off scrolling by tapping the document icon. All good, except that when I'm learning new songs, I mess up frequently. When I do, I want to reset the song scrolling back to 0:00 and start again when I'm ready.

Tapping the document icon only pauses scrolling and resumes it at the time it stopped. Selecting another song in the song list and then re-selecting the one I'm working on doesn't reset it. I kind of expected that it would.

So far the only way I can get it to reset is to back completely out of the set list, load a different set list which doesn't include the song, and go back. No fun. Maybe I'm missing something?

Is it possible reset scrolling to 0:00 on a song, and have it wait for a click on the document icon to start again?

arlo

Selecting a different song and then back again should reset it, or even just selecting the same song again. If that's not happening, please submit a help ticket so I can see how your layouts are set up:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia