Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Flash tempo automatically on song change?

Started by thoseguys, February 22, 2020, 09:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thoseguys

Hey there! I'm using a layout for an on-stage set list that just displays the song title, the key/starting pitch, and the next song. We're looking to use the metronome flash feature for starting tempos. I have 2 questions:

• Is there a way to have the metronome start automatically upon switching to the next song, instead of needing to be triggered manually?

• Is it possible to switch the metronome off automatically after x bars, or does it have to be done manually?

• I haven't really dug much into what I can do with my AirTurn remote, but I assume there's a way I can map metronome on/off to one of the buttons -- is that correct?

Thanks in advance!

arlo

1) Yes, you can click the Layout button in the bottom toolbar, click Edit Details, and set Start/Stop Tempo to Song Selection.

2) Yes, you can set Settings > Tempo & Pitch > Auto-Stop Bars.

3) Yes, instructions are here: http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/remote_control.html

thoseguys

That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. You're brilliant, thank you for including those features! Just one more thing to ask... any chance that in the future it'll be possible to make a layout with a solid black background, instead of the textured pattern the layouts use now? That's on my wish list.  ;)

arlo

You can turn on Settings > Appearance > Lyrics Solid Background to change what appears behind the Lyrics field.

If you have additional questions not related to "Flash tempo automatically on song change," please start a new thread.