Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Sharing Documents Between Songs

Started by Ruckman65, February 09, 2020, 02:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckman65

When a document (video) is attached to a song locally, is it possible to attach the same document (video) to another song?

My experience is when a document (video) has been attached to a song, it is no longer available in the list of documents (videos) to attach to another song.

I have three documents (videos) in particular which I want to attach to around 12 songs. What I've done is make 4 copies of the three documents (videos) and renamed them accordingly. This means instead of having only three documents (videos) uploaded, I need to upload 12. It would be handy and a time saver if the same document (video) could be attached to multiple songs.

arlo

No, currently you can't attach the same document to multiple songs. That's on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

Ruckman65

arlo

In today's app and website updates, the document and recording pickers work like other pickers, where you can attach an existing item, or click the Add button to add a new item. This means you can now attach the same video to multiple songs.