Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Allocate a standard layout for each setlist.

Started by M2atrocks, March 03, 2020, 01:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M2atrocks

Hi.

Ist ist possible to allocate a different standard layout for each setlist?
If not it could be very usefull.

Best regards.
Marc

arlo

No, but you can quickly switch between layouts using the Layouts button in the bottom toolbar.

M2atrocks

Thanks for the answer.
Don't you think that it could be useful?

arlo

I see layouts as corresponding to what kind of event you're doing (individual study, band rehearsal, performance) and set lists as corresponding to which specific event you're doing (Friday's gig, Saturday's gig), so I don't see a fixed connection between a set list and a layout. In what situation would that be useful for you?

M2atrocks

There is a fixed connection between setlists, smartlist and layout.
If i open a setlist or a smartlist it comes automaticly with the last layout, right?
Then i must select a layout (click, look at the list,select) wich goes with my list, because i don't want to see a list of songs with a bpm>120 with one of my layouts for rehearsal or show.
Wenn i'm finish there, i must do the same again if i open a setlist that i want to see with with my rehearsal layout.
If not the setlist open with the last layout.
It could be a lot easier to have the possibility to allocate a layout to a set or smartlist too.

arlo

What I mean is that I think the choice of layout is usually determined by what setting you're in (individual study, band rehearsal, performance), not by what set list you're viewing. Can you describe in more detail a situation where that would be useful? I didn't understand your previous description.