Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Seeking bands for video project

Started by arlo, September 26, 2019, 12:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

I'm thinking about putting together a short documentary video showing how different bands use BandHelper's features. I'm picturing finding 3-5 bands who are power users in some area of the app, visiting them at a rehearsal or performance for a brief interview, then capturing some footage of them working with BandHelper. This would help prospective users see BandHelper in action, in a way that screen shots or web tutorials don't provide. And it would be fun to meet some of you in person! (For overseas users I might have to send a local videographer in my place.)

If you'd like to be considered for this project, please send an email to arlo (at) bandhelper - dot - com with answers to the following questions:

1) What BandHelper features does your band use to their fullest? (Scheduling, MIDI, backing tracks ... please describe.)

2) What kind of music does your band play? (Send website or video links if you have them.)

3) Where in the world are you located?

arlo

I'm still interested in doing this, after the pandemic.  :(

arlo

Okay, summer of 2021 -- let's try this again.

arlo

I have selected the bands for this and have recorded half of them so far. I'm aiming to release the video in October.