Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

IOS 13.4 — any issues? Plus Mac app question

Started by Erawal, March 28, 2020, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erawal

Hi, before upgrading my iPhone and iPad to ios 13.4, which allows mouse and trackpad support for the iPad, I wanted to ask if There are any issues doing so from a BandHelper perspective. 

Also, i was excited to see that there is now a BandHelper app for Mac, since the web interface from my Mac is so slow as to almost  be unusable, but I am wondering if it will be possible to access the Mac app in the future from Mojave. I have not upgraded to Catalina because I use Audacity to edit sound files, and I understand that it doesn't (usually) work with Catalina.

THANKS!

arlo

I haven't heard of any issues with iOS 13.4, but I haven't tried it yet myself.

I doubt the Mac app would ever work on older Mac versions. That's Apple's decision and they typically seem to make decisions based on the assumption that everyone has the latest hardware and software already. :-(

Please direct further questions about the Mac app to this thread:

http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,2434.0.html

Erawal

By the way, I upgraded to IOS 13.4 soon after I posted that original question, and Bandhelper works fine with that version.  Just thought I'd close the loop on my earlier post ...

arlo

Thanks. I haven't seen any issues specific to iOS 13.4 either. (And now iOS 13.5 is out, but I haven't tried that yet!)