Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

document viewer

Started by jwrioux, July 22, 2020, 08:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwrioux

I've noticed that, if I add a document viewer to an otherwise blank layout, and have no documents attached to my songs, the full-screen view presents white song title letters on a black background, by default. Can that be altered? The reason I ask is that I'd like the song titles to display in the color of the song (red, or blue, or whatever) on a black background--which is not what I get when I add a song title to the layout (that gives me the song title in the color of the song, but against a sort of gray background).

arlo

Do you mean you have no documents attached to any of your songs, or you have a few songs with no documents attached?

jwrioux

Right. No documents attached to any song in the list.

arlo

If you're not using any documents, why are you using the document viewer? You could just add the song title to your layout as you mentioned.

jwrioux

Song title shows up in color on a gray rounded rectangle over a grey, slate-like background. The document viewer shows up black, with (default?) white-lettered dong title. I want the screen to be all-black—unobtrusive—, with song titles in red or blue.

arlo

The gray rounded rectangle appears when you place a field on top of the document viewer. If you remove the document viewer or position the field not on top of it, that won't happen.

If you don't like the lightly textured background, you can add Other > Box to your layout and then click the box's options button and choose a color, and put your field on top of that. Plain black isn't an option, but plain gray is.