Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Set List Maker turns 10

Started by arlo, December 17, 2020, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

Set List Maker was first released on December 15, 2010 ... ten years ago this week! Since then, its functionality has grown beyond anything I could have imagined; I used it as the basis for my flagship product, BandHelper; and I was able to shift from developing software for other companies to selling my own products directly to users.

I'm attaching a vintage screen shot from version 1.0. What do you remember about the earliest version you used?

Tasten-Bert

Dear Arlo,

happy birthday to Set List Maker and a very warm Thank you from the depth of my heart to this great anniversary. I've always loved this product. I started on my first android tablet, so therefore I missed the early starting period as you launched the android app some three or four years later if I remember correctly. My first version was 1.02 or 1.03. Today I'm on iPad mini, current version.

The most important facts that helped increase my love was/is your always speedy reaction if it comes to problems and that you are open for ideas.

So, again, congrats and let's enjoy the next ten years to come.

Cheers

Ahiru

Congratulations Arlo, a significant milestone for any software developer!

Your user-centered approach to development and support has made BandHelper a joy to use!