Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Layouts not matching screen orientation

Started by Martin, September 23, 2020, 03:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Hi there,

i'm new to bandhelper, but already i'm very enthusiastic about it. Currently in the process of putting my three thick binders with over 300 songs into an iPad. Quite some work, but i suppose it's gone be worth it.

Now to my question: Maybe i screwed up some setting somewhere due to my lack of experience with the app. So i don't know what i may have done to create this issue. But I have a little issue with my layouts.

When i am in a setlist i can choose several layout options. When the screen is portrait oriented, it show the portrait layouts when tapping the layout icon.

But when i rotate the screen, it switches to the landschape layout that was last set. So far so good.
But when i tap the layout icon this time, it is still showing the portrait layouts in stead of the landscape ones. When i go back to the menu en select the setlist again, tapping the layout icon is now showing the right layouts.

When rotation back to portrait view the issue is reversed.
The workaround for me is to go back and re-enter the setlist with the iPad already in the screen orientation i want to select the layout for. I can't image it is supposed to work this way.

It's not a very big deal, but when selecting the wrong layout not matching the orientation, everything is displayed wrong. (which is to be expected i suppose)

Does anybody now how i can fix this?
Thanks in advance!

arlo

Okay, I see that the list of active layouts available from the Layout button in the bottom toolbar doesn't update when you rotate the device. I can fix it in the next update.

Martin

8) i'ts just a little bug?
I was afraid it was just me being stupid....

Great that it can be fixed sometime to come.
I want to thank you for al the effort you are putting into this program.

Best regards,
Martin.

arlo

Martin

:D
That's Great!!
Thank you for your effort on this wonderfull software sollution!

Best regards,
Martin

Update 19:58 CEST(UTC)+2: I can confirm this is working like a charm now! Thanks!