Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How to Set up luminair lightning with setlistmaker through midi

Started by Snuf, January 25, 2021, 03:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuf

I find several threads of people asking about setting op setlistmaker and luminair on 1 single ipad. Several people succeeded and got this working. But no one shared their settings in how they accomplished this?

Would anyone be so kind 🤓

When i succeed i will share my setup here.

arlo

Can you explain what you've done so far and where you are stuck?

Snuf

So i'm a lot further now with automation of luminair. I use logic pro x and you have to use an external midi track to send the appropriate codes (Luminair crashes when using a software synth track). If you have a lot of scenes you can set the option "Match saved channel", then it also sets the channel information from where the message was sent.
If you want to send the control change or program change without a midi-file you have to make sure that you fill in just 1 value in a channel row in setlistmaker. For instance: empty, 1, empty, sets CC32-1
Empty, empty, 10 set Program change 10.

I have one problem with the midi file. When i start the song and i stop the song after 2 seconds, the midi file keeps playing. Even when i start a new song. I can see that the control messages still are sent from the midi file. Is there a way to stop this file?