Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Midi file keeps playing

Started by Snuf, February 05, 2021, 07:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuf

I have one problem with the midi file. When i start the song and i stop the song after 2 seconds, the midi file keeps playing. Even when i start a new song. I can see that the control messages still are sent from the midi file. Is there a way to stop this file?

arlo

Are you talking about a MIDI data file that is attached to a MIDI preset (not attached to and played in sync with a recording)? If so, the only way to stop that currently is to back out of the set list view and go in again. I have a to do item to also stop playback when reselecting the current song and can let you know when that's available.

Snuf

Yes, a midi file attached to a midi preset.
Thx. Its not a big problem

arlo

With today's app update, the MIDI icon will be highlighted while playing a Standard MIDI File, and you can click the button again to stop the playback. Changing songs or reselecting the current song will also stop the playback, unless you turn on Settings > Audio & MIDI > MIDI Options > Continue MIDI When Changing Songs.