Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Split View with Lyrics and Document

Started by PKX, February 26, 2021, 06:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PKX

Not sure if this is possible.  Been using BandHelper for a few years now.  I play the drums and backup sing.  So basically up to this point, I make a set list and just have the lyrics displayed with color coding for chorus or other multi person lyrics.

I would like to add drum charts if this is possible on a split screen with the lyrics of each song.  I have notes on paper of a songs structure, beats, fills etc.

It would be great if I could still see the lyrics and a picture of my notes of the song, best of both worlds.  I managed to get the picture uploaded as a document but can only toggle from one to the other on my Ipad.  Is there a way to split screen the lyrics and a document?  I did read it would need to be in PDF format, right now its a JPEG.  Didn't want to try and convert if it won't work anyway.

arlo

Sorry, you can't show the Lyrics field and attached documents at the same time on the same screen. If you add a second mobile device and use Live Sharing, or connect an external display to your device, you could then show one or the other on the second screen.

Converting from JPEG to PDF wouldn't give you any benefits in this area.