Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How can I get a song to default to the PDF doc when there are lyrics in field?

Started by endoverend, April 13, 2021, 11:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

endoverend

How can I get a song to default to the PDF doc when there are lyrics in field?

thanks

arlo

You can go to the song's edit page, scroll down to the Documents section, and drag the PDF up to position it before the lyrics.

endoverend

Thanks!
Is there way to be Able To toggle between the PDF and the lyrics in the field?
Please elaborate on where to drag the document burger in edit mode.
Can I add a tool on the layout to get me the toggle?

arlo

In the set list view, you can long-press the document icon to select from any of the attached items, or tap the left or right 1/3 of the document viewer to step through the attached items, or assign a foot switch or other remote control button to the Next/Previous Document actions, or assign a foot switch or other remote control button to the View Document 1-10 actions.

endoverend

Ok,
So I gigged out with this and found that if I touch the iPad screen during the song (to scroll) it can flip to the Verse section and make me scramble to get back to the PDF - I don't recommend having BOTH in a song as it can be a hair on fire moment! Good functionality if careful though, amazing app!

arlo

Tapping the top or bottom third of the document viewer changes pages, and tapping the left or right third changes documents. This page has a graphic that shows where the hotspot are:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/attaching_documents.html

You can drag anywhere to scroll, but if you are accidentally tapping instead of dragging you'll trigger the hotspots.