Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Mobile Calendar setup question - New User

Started by G_CT, April 19, 2021, 04:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_CT

Hello out there!  I'm new to BandHelper, so I'm still playing around with the app and trying to get things set up for my band.  Right now, I'm wondering if it is possible to adjust the Calendar in the app do display the dots in the color of the corresponding Category.  That way, at a glance, the members know whether the date has a scheduled show, a practice, or is marked as a do not book due to a member conflict with the date.

Does anyone know if this is possible on the app?

Also, can the sort order be changed in the Events section to go from current date to future instead of backwards?

The calendar in the desktop version has the colors show appropriately, but I'm the only one in the band that uses the desktop version.

arlo

The dots only display in the phone app (not the tablet app) and a dot indicates the presence of any number of events. Since there could be multiple events in different categories on the same date, the dot is just a neutral color.

You can sort the Events list by clicking the search icon at the top of the list and selecting from the Sort picker. If you select the same sort field twice in a row, its order will be reversed. If you then click the search icon again to close the filters, your current filters will be saved.

G_CT

Hi Arnold, thanks for the reply!

I can open the search field and filter the records,  but I can't for the life of me locate the Sort Picker.

I've attached a screenshot of what I see.

G_CT

Autocorrect changed Arlo to Arnold. Sorry about that.

arlo

You can scroll down in the filter panel to see more filters, and the sort field.

G_CT