Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Personal Chords

Started by TcRoc, May 26, 2021, 09:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TcRoc

Just set up 1 other band member and want add more but want understand a little more.
So if each member uses Personal chords or Personal Lyrics they only see them correct if I have them set up as "Add Data" ?

Sometimes they way I notate things they may not understand ,, if I have my info in Pesonal chords only I see them?

arlo

With full editing capability, you can edit both the Shared Lyrics/Chords and Personal Lyrics/Chords fields when editing a song. With the Added Data capability, you can only edit the personal fields when editing a song.

Regardless of your editing capability, you will see the Personal Lyrics/Chords if you have entered some, or the Shared Lyrics/Chords if you have not, when viewing a song.

TcRoc

I have added my bandmates as Added Data ,, when I log in from one of there accounts and click view a song, I can scroll down to a chords or notes field but can't enter anything. I thought they could add there own personal chords or lyics?

I figured it out ,,, settings ..account sync