Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Share custom fields between accounts?

Started by fred, August 20, 2021, 07:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Share custom fields between accounts?
   Hey gang, I just opened a separate account for my band and I'm trying to mimic the layout that I have on my personal account. The layout transfers over pretty well but comes without the custom fields that I'm used to seeing. Is there something I can do to share the entire layout including the custom fields to my new account? The boys in the band are super excited about this transition

arlo

Since an account can't see another account's custom fields, custom field references are ignored when importing a layout from a different account. After importing the layout, you'll have to edit it and add the custom fields from the new account.

Instead of creating a separate account for your band, you can add a separate project within your original account, and upgrade your account to accommodate more users. Then you can easily share songs, layouts and custom fields between the two projects. More info is here: https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/projects.html