Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Pause name font color

Started by TcRoc, August 27, 2021, 09:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TcRoc

Anyway to change the color of font color for pause names.. the hightlighted color sometimes throws me for a loop when quickly looking at list for next song

arlo

Can you explain the problem in more detail? What do you mean by the highlighted color?

TcRoc

Sorry not the font color .. the color of shaded area within the pause name in a set list.. Scott gtr change. Matt gtr change.

arlo

Okay, are you saying the background color of a pause looks too similar to the background color of the selected song?

TcRoc

arlo

That's on my to do list for the next feature release and I'll let you know what I come up with.

TcRoc

arlo

I'm looking at making the pause backgrounds darker, but then they would be the same color as the selected song background, unless I also made that darker; but people often ask for the selected song to stand out more. This post shows some options:

http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,2638.0.html

In any case, it looks like you edited your layout to make your song titles smaller and your pause titles larger. By default, the song titles are about twice as large as the pause names and I think that helps people distinguish between them.