Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Additional ChordPro Conversion

Started by fiddlermaker, August 18, 2021, 08:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddlermaker

I am very new to BandHelper. I have been using ChordPro with MobileSheets and have become used to embedding such fields as tempo, and key in the ChordPro .cho files. When imported to MobileSheets, the song files are automatically tagged with the metadata I put in the ChordPro fields using ChordPro statements (such as {tempo:240} to set the embedded metronome rate and automatic scrolling features). I noticed right away that many ChordPro fields are ignored when the files import to BandHelper. Would this feature only be available in an advanced version of BandHelper, or is addressing the addition of these fields' translation in some plan for the future? Thanks for any help or advice you can provide.

arlo

BandHelper should import the following fields: title, artist, key, tempo, time (time signature), pitch, duration, keyword and comment. That should happen regardless of which account level you have. If you don't see that happening, please submit a help ticket:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia/add.html

JerryK

I learn something new on almost every visit