Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Live Sharing question

Started by RNRDAWG, July 17, 2024, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RNRDAWG

I have a main iPad 10 that works great until I try to Live Share to other iPads or Fire Tablets. The problem is even though to app shares the songs properly the main iPad only shows the setlist. As I click on a song in the list the outbound screens change correctly but the main screen only shows the list. when I'm not sharing screens the main iPad works correctly. I am running the latest IOS and App.

arlo

Are you using the Full-Screen Lyrics layout and do you have Settings > General > External Display > Content set to Document? I see the problem with that combination. I'll look further into that; meanwhile, you could change Settings > General > External Display > Content to Mirror to avoid the problem.

RNRDAWG

arlo

Actually you were seeing the intended behavior with your previous settings: if you have the document layered on top of your layout while an external display is connected and Settings > General > External Display > Content is set to Document, the document will only show on the external display. If you want a full-screen document on both displays, you would need to set Settings > General > External Display > Content to Mirror, which is the default setting.