Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Adding music notation

Started by richkeys, December 29, 2021, 02:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richkeys

Is there a way of displaying a small amount of standard music notation within a song? I often write a few notes out for a riff. Could this be inserted as a .jpg? or would I have to do the whole song - chords and notation externally - and import as a pdf?

arlo

This is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you. Currently, you would have to do the whole song as a PDF (or toggle between a PDF and the built-in Lyrics field when you view the song).

richkeys

Thanks Arlo - great app by the way - it is going to revolutionise my keyboard rig into the 21C!

Doesnt need to be a full symphony score - just a few notes for a riff!

Tasten-Bert

richkeys,

you may want to try the app iWriteMusic for this. There's a free version to test. You could notate just a few bars or a whole song, even more than one voice, and can share a pdf file directly with Set List Maker.

Cheers from Germany

richkeys

Quote from: Tasten-Bert on December 29, 2021, 11:27:30 AM
richkeys,

you may want to try the app iWriteMusic for this. There's a free version to test. You could notate just a few bars or a whole song, even more than one voice, and can share a pdf file directly with Set List Maker.

Cheers from Germany

Thats looks great - many thanks
Cheers from England :)

Darug

arlo