Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Auto Scroll button....missing?

Started by themetallikid, January 05, 2022, 07:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themetallikid

Hey Arlo....I upgraded my account, renamed a bunch of stuff, and rearranged my layout (Jason's Tablet).   I like what I got, but my document button doesnt show the Auto Scroll Arrow like it used to.  I went through all the settings several times...I'm sure I overlooked something.  But how do I get that arrow to show up so that I can start my autoscroll timer?

Thank you in advance!!!

arlo

Please post a screen shot of your layout.

themetallikid

Some have the auto start timer as soon as i select the song...   and some dont have any sort or auto scroll.  Usually in the page icon there woukd be a down arrow when i want to start the pre-roll

themetallikid

themetallikid

I decided to edit another layout and the document/auto scroll works fine in thar layout (showing the start arrow).  Its labeled jason tablet 2. 

One additional thing id like to remove and couldnt find is the song/artist information at the bottom left of the layout.  The previous/next buttons cover it up, the duration time ones dont and it shows through.  Is there a setting to remove that song/artist list

arlo

That's a nice looking custom layout you have there. However, I can't see any issues that are evident from the screen shot. Please submit a help ticket to troubleshoot further:

http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,1390.0.html

QuoteOne additional thing id like to remove and couldnt find is the song/artist information at the bottom left of the layout.

I'm not sure what you're referring to here. If you have fields in the bottom toolbar and you don't want to use the bottom toolbar, you can remove all the fields by going to Edit Buttons and Fields, clicking each field and selecting Remove at the bottom of the popup list.