Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

is it possible to change Tempo in Song?

Started by Odi, March 02, 2022, 12:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odi

Hello,
we'd like to use Bandhelper as Click-Source.

As we have some Songs with Tempochanges in it i wonder if there is a possible way to manually fire a Tempo-Change event in the middle of a Song.

wbr
Tibor

arlo

No, BandHelper can't do that. It's on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you. Meanwhile, the best option for songs that include tempo changes is to create a click track in a DAW and attach that to the song, and play the tempo as a recording rather than using the Tempo function for those songs.

Odi

hello arlo,
thank you for the reply.
Then "all i can do, is sit and whait" ;-)

i like to fire the event manually so a static clicktrack will not be usable.

thank you
Tibor

Odi

Quote from: arlo on March 02, 2022, 09:27:48 AM
No, BandHelper can't do that. It's on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you. Meanwhile, the best option for songs that include tempo changes is to create a click track in a DAW and attach that to the song, and play the tempo as a recording rather than using the Tempo function for those songs.

second thought, is it possible to have say two buttons to fire a specific MIDI CC against my Kurzweil Forte?
This would solve the problem too

arlo

Yes, you can create different MIDI presets and send them any time while you're playing. You can add the Multiple MIDI Buttons item to your layout to create a button for each preset, or use remote control buttons (on a foot switch or keyboard, for example) mapped to each MIDI preset position.

Odi

Thats more than a Workaround.
Such a great piece of Software you made. Congratulation!

Thank you
Tibor

arlo