Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Anyone else having this problem with SLM?

Started by jhsa, February 17, 2022, 01:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhsa

Hey guys, last December I updated  Set List Maker on both my tablets. the older one is a Huawei Mediapad T3 and the newer tab is a Huawei Mediapad T5.
Since then both tablets sometimes give me a grey screen when I try to load my show.
Another problem I saw when I played on New Years Eve, was that in the middle of my gig the sound of my backing track videos would play, but the picture wouldn't. I had to reboot my tablet and then it worked again. I could not reproduce that problem since. Before I bought SLM I already used video backing tracks. It plays the audio while displaying the lyrics at the right time. So I kept using them with SLM instead of redo my complete reportoire. Actually this was the reason I bought SLM. It would play videos and had an Automation track.
Anyway, if you have/had similar problem please let us know. The SLM team is trying to fix the problem but they haven't been able to recreate the problem.
Thanks

João