Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Set List scroll through

Started by 21Grams, May 21, 2022, 06:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21Grams

Can someone please help me and explain it to me like I'm 5.
I am the singer, so I don't need chords on my screen. How do I just scroll through the lyrics to our set list in order, and without having to select each individual song. I have a blue tooth page to move through it.

arlo

You can assign your foot switch button to the Next Screen Or Song remote control action. Then button presses will scroll your lyrics down a screen at a time, and at the end of the lyrics, the same button will move to the next song. More info is here:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/remote_control.html

21Grams

Should it work with a wired foot switch as well? I could only find the airturn bt500 and I'm not having any luck.

arlo

A wired foot switch will work if it sends one of the supported messages.

QuoteI could only find the airturn bt500 and I'm not having any luck.

Do you mean you're not having any luck using a BT500, or you're not having any luck finding something else?

21Grams

Sorry. I meant that the BT500 wasn't working
with Bandhelper. 
I have a wired foot pedal that I use now with PowerPoint on a homemade teleprompter I made from a stick Android PC and a small television. Am trying to figure out the same thing with the band helper app, I just need to scroll through lyrics. I know it should be simple, but I'm struggling.

arlo

For either the BT500 or the wired foot switch, please press both buttons, then click the remote control button (foot switch icon) in the top toolbar and look at the Activity Log and tell me what messages the foot switch is sending to the app.