Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Using BandHelper to control Beat Buddy and Boss Rc300

Started by logan5, June 03, 2022, 02:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logan5

Hi all!  I was considering purchasing BandHelper to change songs simultaneously on both a Beatbuddy and Boss RC300 looper.  Is this possible?   I wanted to have a midi signal do a song change so as the songs on the app change, so do the songs on the looper and BeatBuddy all in sync together.  I purchased setlist maker but it doesn't do MIDI changes unfortunately.  Thanks in advance!

arlo

BandHelper and Set List Maker have the same MIDI functionality, although using MIDI in Set List Maker requires an upgrade that costs a few dollars. What did you try in your Set List Maker setup and where did you get stuck?

logan5

Hi thank you very much for the quick reply.  I was looking at my Setlist Maker on my Android and I can't find the MIDI functions when I follow the online instructions.  I didn't see the icons suggested in the intructions to purchase the MIDI functionality so i assumed I already purchased it as I bought it quite awhile ago.  I looked on the googleplay store and didn't see how to purchase it there either.  My situation is that I have a Beat Buddy already and I wanted to possibly get a Boss RC300 to use with it but I wanted to control both using an Android app as a setlist navigator to sync preset changes across all three devices.  Thanks for any help you could provide!

arlo

The easiest way to invoke the in-app purchase for MIDI is to tap the MIDI icon in the top toolbar.

You can see which upgrades you already have from the Help > About window.