Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Author Topic: Follow actions from other devices : start audio ?  (Read 342 times)

zgildasz

Follow actions from other devices : start audio ?
« on: June 23, 2022, 12:57:54 AM »
Hello there,

I wish to start the audio file on a second device, with the lead device linked, but don't know if this is possible and how to do it.

That's linked when I'm selecting a song on the first device, the second follow the selection, but nothing happened when I click on actions like audio icon on lead device or when I press "9" (start automation and audio) on the keyboard/remote control of the lead device. Can someone could help me ? Thanks for advices

arlo

• Administrator
Re: Follow actions from other devices : start audio ?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 09:27:08 AM »
The "Follow..." settings on the Settings > Live Sharing page show you what actions the following device can respond to. Typically you would set a layout action like Song Second Selection or Two-Fingered Tap on the following device to start your recording, then perform that action on the lead device and the following device will respond to it.

zgildasz

Re: Follow actions from other devices : start audio ?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 12:41:56 AM »
Thanks Arlo. It works. But I've finally found the way to start audio, automation etc by midi and remote, with a tiny latency between the two tablets.