Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Having trouble adding a doc to existing song

Started by pingber, June 26, 2022, 02:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingber

I%u2019ve been trying without luck to add an existing document to an existing song. I%u2019m using the app on a iPad running iOS 15.5. I navigate to the song, click %u201Cadd document%u201D. Then I click %u201Cfile%u201D. I get a window stating that there are no documents to add (even though I see them in the BandHelper folder on the iPad). I then click on the import icon on the top and navigate to the BandHelper folder on the iPad. I select the file and BandHelper returns to a blank window. And that%u2019s it%u2026nothing else. Shouldn%u2019t I be seeing a list of my documents in the %u201Cadd document%u201D window? I seem to remember that%u2019s how it used to work. I do see them all in the app. I%u2019ve attached a screenshot%u2026. Clearly I%u2019m messing things up somehow. Thanks.

arlo

You can't add a document that is already attached to another song. Is that what you're trying to do? If so, you would need to put another copy of the document into the app folder and attach that new copy.

If that doesn't explain it, please submit a help ticket.

pingber

Hmmm%u2026. I just did exactly that, but did it on the website.

Arlo, I%u2019m watching your video on adding docs%u2026 when I follow the video I should see a list of docs in the window, instead I get that message that nine are available. Is that correct?

arlo

QuoteHmmm%u2026. I just did exactly that, but did it on the website.

Not sure what you mean here.

Quotewhen I follow the video I should see a list of docs in the window, instead I get that message that nine are available. Is that correct?

You should see any documents that you have copied into BandHelper's data folder, that are one of the supported file formats, and that are not already attached to a song.

pingber

So once a document is attached, it no longer appears in the list?

arlo