Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Edit Markers

Started by rdownton, July 01, 2022, 08:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdownton

How do I edit markers on a document? I tried to search for documentation for markers but no luck. I have the markers button showing but don't see any options when long holding the marker.

arlo

You can just click, rather than long-press, a marker to edit it. This might take a few tries since the markers are small.

rdownton

I don't see any markers on the pdf document. Can I still edit those?

arlo

I'm not sure what you mean. In your first post you said you were long-pressing a marker but in your second post you said you don't see any markers?

rdownton

My first post referenced a document, not the triangle I see in lyrics. The markers I'm referencing is the list of markers in the view.

rdownton

I just checked this using my phone and I can see the marker symbol on the pdf. I don't see them on my iPad though.

arlo

To troubleshoot markers not appearing on the PDF, please submit a help ticket. Then use the Help > Send Screen Shot and Help > Send Troubleshooting Info buttons in the app.

rdownton

Thanks so much for your help on this Arlo. All is good now. Really appreciate the amazing support you always provide. By far the best app around for musicians.  ;D

arlo

You're welcome!

For anyone else reading this, the problem was that Settings > Appearance > Documents Are Inverted was turned on. That makes the markers white. You should only use this setting if you have created documents that have light text on a dark background.