Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

New User- Countdown Recording

Started by RickP, August 29, 2023, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickP

I am a new user, stumbling through my first setlist build. At last week's rehearsal (the first with BH), I was asked if it is possible to have the clock that counts down the recording in the Start/Stop button count in reverse (counting down to zero instead of up to the recording's listed track time). I was certain I saw this in one of the slew of videos I've watched, but cannot find it. I searched the forum, but didn't find that specific thing. I'm sure that, if it is in BH and not some other video I watched, it's in the manual... but once again, I'm striking out on locating the info.

Is this possible? If so, can you point a lost newbie in the right direction?

Also, if there is a link to where you can do a screen flash of the tempo, it's my next search and destroy mission. Any links are much appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance, and please accept my early apologies for ignorance as I learn. I settled on BH after searching through as many options as I could find, and it's all running together a bit!

arlo

You can find these functions in the app at:

Settings > Audio & MIDI > Recording Button Timer Direction

Settings > Tempo & Pitch > Background Flash

RickP