Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Set List Sharing to PDF - Layout help

Started by Simbosan, August 09, 2022, 09:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simbosan

Hi

I can't for the life of me see how to alter the format of the PDF generated when using Share Set List. Apologies if I've missed an obvious button!

I've attached an example.  It would be nice to maybe right justify user fields?  The song title is truncated but there is a fair bit of white space on the right which could have been used. 

Obviously a format to display everything for all users is impossible but some control on right justification would be nice.

Cheers

S

arlo

I think BandHelper might be calculating the width of the "Link" field before replacing the actual URL with the "Link" text, and that's why the right column is larger than it needs to be. Did you generate this from iOS, macOS, Android or the website?

You can't change the alignment of the columns. Generally, text fields are left-aligned and numeric fields like Tempo are right-aligned.

Simbosan

I had a feeling that might be the case.  Maybe I can edit PDF in word and change the columns

Thanks