Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Shifting text formatting

Started by Goldtop, October 26, 2013, 05:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldtop

I use color-coding in my lyrics to highlight various parts, or add notations.  The colors all shifted left by a few characters when I changed from SanSerif to Serif.

Not a killer, but now I have to go through all the songs and fix all the colors.

Thanks.

arlo

Does the shift only occur when you resize the lyrics? If so, that's probably related to the text formatting bugs introduced in iOS 7.0. I'll work more on that. Meanwhile if you can live with the formatting being offset by a few characters, I would leave it until either Apple fixes the iOS bug or I add a workaround to my app.

Goldtop

Only on resizing. It's good on open, but because of the font change (workaround for missing SanSerif), I need to resize. On resize, the colors and underlining shift.

arlo

That makes sense. I'll work on that.

arlo

The shifting of the formatting when resizing lyrics should be taken care of in the next app update:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

Goldtop

That means a new version in about a week?  Fantastic. Start a run of shows in late Nov through May. Be good to have this straightened out before then.

Thanks for fixing.