Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Simple question - changing document swiping

Started by bherman, January 02, 2023, 08:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bherman

Somehow I changed the swipe function on my iPad to two finger swipe vs one, it makes it harder to move downscreen while playing. I've searched all over but cannot find how to change it back. Suggestions?? Thx!

arlo

Can you say more specifically what you're doing, what is happening and what you want to happen instead?

bherman

Will do, sorry have been away and not had a chance to check back in the Forum. In an active song or setlist on my iPad, when I have a document view up on the screen and want to scroll down the document page , I need to use two fingers on the screen to scroll. I would like to know how to change the settings to one finger scrolling.

arlo

Does this happen in other parts of the app, and in other apps, or only when viewing a full-screen document in BandHelper?

bherman

Only when viewing a full-screen document. For example if I open the lyrics in a song I can scroll with 1 finger swipe, but a document in the same song requires a two-finger swipe.

arlo

bherman