Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Does personal chords field scroll or just pinch to see all

Started by gearstudios, December 05, 2022, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearstudios

I maybe overlooking a setting. When I enter my chords I in the chords field and then view in the setlist while performing I can't scroll the chords up to see the info past the page break. I have to pinch to resize to fit screen. Is there a setting that scrolls the chord field similar to the lyrics field? I am just using the chords field while performing and not the lyrics. I have that filed deselected in the document viewer.

arlo

The chords field does not scroll; instead, it auto-sizes to fit its contents when displayed above the lyrics. If you want to add lyrics, or intermingle chords with lyrics, you will need to put those into the Lyrics field.

This page shows the lyrics and chords options: https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/adding_lyrics.html

Neill00

I have recently gone through all my songs and set up both.  It's nice to have the chords over lyrics for learning a new song and so easy to show/hide chords.  I then went through and added the chords into the chords field so that I can fit more lyrics on the screen while still having that reference.  It's so versatile.

arlo

I do not plan to make the Chords field scrollable. Instead, it auto-sizes to fit its contents when displayed above the lyrics. If you want to add more content than can fit onto the screen, you can put it into the Lyrics field, the Notes field or a multi-line custom field.