Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

2 litttle things, probably not a priority, but useful in my opinion

Started by zgildasz, February 24, 2023, 05:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zgildasz

Hi Arlo,

2 points probably very easy to implement, up to you and maybe others users to see if ok or not :

1) In the case of when I'm playing two songs chained, I'm using "tonality" to get a "double title" in title menu, but not on the same line in the title menu. First I can see the entire title the most of the time, second I can use different color for titles which is for me the way to note if I'm playing just instrumental or if I'm singing on, a fast way to remember it. And what it could be useful is to get the possibility to choose the color of the font of tonality. That's all.

2) Could it be possible to edit the annotation directly from the panel which appears when I'm clicking on the pin ? Same : simple but useful in my opinion.

Thanks 

arlo

1) Are you referring to the Key field or other detail fields that appear below the titles in the song list?

2) Something like this is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you. Meanwhile, you can click the Edit Song button in the top toolbar, scroll to the bottom of the song edit page and edit the notes there.

zgildasz

1) Yes. Another "clean way" could be to get the possibility to have 2, maybe more, options for songs names, with the first as the reference. The titles could then appears each on his line. Maybe easier because tonality isn't done for that and use 2 colors, one unselected and the other when selected.

2) Yes, that's what I'm doing. The way I'm using it is to write what I have to work on a song, and because it could evolve, that's convenient to do it directly on rehearsal.

arlo

Coming up with a more functional way to indicate medleys is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you. Meanwhile, you could list your two songs separately and add pauses on either side to indicate that these two songs should be run together.

arlo

With yesterday's app updates, you can now add a Link to your set list the same way you would add a Pause. A link is basically the opposite of a pause and makes a series of songs look connected -- they will have no borderline between them and will have a small arrow pointing from one song to the next.