Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Can't get Remote Control and Airstep to work (actions)

Started by edrod85, March 05, 2023, 11:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edrod85

Hello,

Sorry for the second post, I'm really trying to exhaust all options before I post.  This one has me scratching my head for answers.   I have looked at the tutorials and read the tutorial for remote control. 

Here's an example of one of the many settings/configs I've tried

I'm sharing the following pics to show what's I'm doing

Thanks in advance

Eddi

arlo

It looks like you have the foot switch configured to send Note messages but have BandHelper configured to listen for Control Change messages. I recommend configuring the foot switch to send General Purpose Button messages (controller number 80, 81, 82 or 83 with a value of 127) and configuring BandHelper to listen for those.

billlange

Was thinking of getting an Airstep Smart Multi as I want to use the MIDI for other devices and for Bandhelper. I'm using an AirTurn now to send keyboard commands for remote control to BH. Any feedback regarding issues or problems associated with using Airstep with Bandhelper would be appreciated.
Note this was the only thread that came up when I searched with "Airstep". It there another dedicated I'd appreciate a referral to that also.
Regards.