Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Layout Suggestion

Started by Darug, April 11, 2023, 06:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darug

Hi, Firstly I am a Noob, so excuse the lack of knowledge. I have been looking at the Layout options, and some of them just don't seem right.
I have a basic draft of a page setup, that I feel would make a good layout. The menu items on the right out of the way, and thet list being able to be turned on and of when required. The ability to remove these item might be an advantage as well, as I wouldn't use the metronome or the sound. Very rarely would I need to change keys.
The sttings itme could also be slightly larger, and the other icons smaller?

arlo

You can resize or remove any of the text or buttons shown in your layout. Are you asking how to do that?

Darug

Sounds god, however, the ability to have the buttons on the right where there is more dead space, would also be a great option.

arlo

Except for the small buttons in the top toolbar, you can move the buttons wherever you want them.

Darug

Thank You Arlo. I managed to edit it, with a bit of tinkering. Only issue was, the keys were set for Horizontal. I just put them at the top so all should be fine for now.
I have purchased a subscription now (2 weeks before my expiry). I have a few other Q's which I will address seperatly, unless I find items in the Interim.