Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Setlist - order most recent first?

Started by Erawal, March 31, 2023, 12:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erawal

Hello — currently, Setlists appear in the following order: 
1) Undated setlists, listed alphabetically
2) Dated setlists, in date order with most recent appearing at bottom of list.

Is it possible to display #2 in reverse date order, with most recent dates on the top of the list?  I think it used to be that way, but I can't figure out whether this is something I can control.

Thank you.

arlo

The most recent set list appears at the top by default. You can change the sort order by sorting by the same column a second time. To sort by a column in the app, click the search button in the top toolbar and change the Sort field. To sort in the website, just click a column heading.

Erawal

Thank you! That worked.  And here is a tangentially related related "sort" question — for some reason, when opening "songs" on my iphone, I only see ONE song, because the search is perpetually stuck on an old search i did for an unusual word that appears in the lyrics of only one song. i have to manually clear "yowie" out of the search bar every time in order to see all my songs.  I am sure I am overlooking some simple way to reset the sort order to an alphabetical list of all songs, without restricting it to ones that contain the word "yowie" — but I can't find it. Can you kindlY help? Thanks! 

arlo

If you simply open the search panel and set filters, but don't close the search panel, those filters won't be saved when you leave the page. But if you close the search panel, whatever filters you set will be saved. In that case, you can open the search panel, change or clear the filters, then close the search panel, to save again. Or you can double-click the search button to quickly reset all the filters.

Erawal

THANK YOU! Finally, got that old search cleared out.