Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Irig Blueboard Setup suggestions + Autostart

Started by Darug, April 12, 2023, 01:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darug

So, I have managed to connect my 4 port Blueboard up in conjunction with Gig Performer.

So far, I have it set for: -
A - Previous Song (Note 60)
B - Next Song (Note 62)
C - Scroll Document Down(Note 64)
D - Show/Hide Setlist (Note 65)

I found this  Post http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,2600.msg11210.html#msg11210, as I would like to be able to advance the song faster when possible, as we have a drummer that sometimes plays fast after a few drinks. :-)

I have Auto scroll set,  but a higher nudge down the page would be better).

Two other issues I have is :-

• That when the next song loads, it does not send the patch change automatically through to Gig Performer, unless I manually press the midi button.
    How do you have this automatically have this send a patch change through to Gig Performer? Admittedly I do try and program sets into GP, so it uses less resources.
  • When the next song starts, how do you get it to start auto scrolling upon the change?

arlo

You can adjust the amount that the Scroll Document Down action moves with Settings > Remove Control > Document Scroll amount.

To start actions automatically when selecting songs, you can click the Edit Layout button in the top toolbar, click Edit Details, scroll down to Actions and set the desired actions to Song Selection.

Darug

Quote from: arlo on April 12, 2023, 09:51:03 AM

To start actions automatically when selecting songs, you can click the Edit Layout button in the top toolbar, click Edit Details, scroll down to Actions and set the desired actions to Song Selection.

Hi, this was already selected ( checked this after reading it in the Midi section of the site).

I've removed the option, saved, then enabled it again, and saved. I'll check tonight after work.
Nothing comes through on the Midi screen, until you press the Midi Icon in the song.

Darug

Just a Foillow up, that after removing the option, than adding it, that it now works.
Only issue is that despite being connected (5 minutes prior) to my Bluetooth, no midi data was going through to BH on the midi data screen. I had to switch it off, then reconnect. It worked fine from there.

Darug

Quote from: Darug on April 12, 2023, 10:28:49 PM
Hi, this was already selected ( checked this after reading it in the Midi section of the site).

I've removed the option, saved, then enabled it again, and saved. I'll check tonight after work.
Nothing comes through on the Midi screen, until you press the Midi Icon in the song.

Thank you. Makes a Big Difference. It was only 5%.