Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Samsung Galxy Fold Display Issue

Started by Darug, April 19, 2023, 01:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darug

I mainly use my iPad 5th gen for everything when performing, however one of the things that appealed to me with Bandhelper is that it supports Android, and so far has been great. I have a Galxy Fold 3 and today when customising the screens so there is more viewing space on the larger screen, there is a blank window down the bottom. When I looked at it on the smaller screen, it was much a bit distorted.
I will attach some pix.

arlo

It looks like you are viewing a layout made for another screen size with the Scalable option turned on. It's better to make a layout specifically for each screen size. You have a few options:

1) Go to Repertoire > Layouts, select an existing layout from the Other Devices section, click Edit Details, then click Copy For This Size. Then edit the other layout elements to move things all around the screen. This is best if you are using a highly customized layout on another device and want to create a similarly customized version for this device.

2) Go to Help > Utilities and click Load Default Layouts to create a new set of standard layouts for this screen size.

3) Go to Repertoire > Layouts, click the + button and enter a layout name, then edit the other layout elements to build the layout from scratch.

Since the configuration shown in your first screen shot is so tall and skinny, existing layouts might not carry over well and option 3 might be best.

Darug

Quote from: arlo on April 19, 2023, 07:57:06 AM

3) Go to Repertoire > Layouts, click the + button and enter a layout name, then edit the other layout elements to build the layout from scratch.

Since the configuration shown in your first screen shot is so tall and skinny, existing layouts might not carry over well and option 3 might be best.

Thank you. This option worked well.