Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Order of ticked off songs from the songlist view

Started by ChrisMikolaj, April 23, 2023, 06:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisMikolaj

We've just had a gig where we didn't prepare the setlist as a whole sequence, we just alphabetically took a list of songs with us and played what we felt like.

So during the gig we just ticked off the songs we've played to not repeat any. Is there a way to determine/view the order I've ticked off the songs retrospectively? So I could now adjust the setlist afterwards to reflect the actual order we've played the songs in?

Edit: Or maybe activate a function for those occasions to move ticked off songs to the bottom of the list. That way it'll get sorted automatically.

arlo

No, you can see which songs you played but the app doesn't track what order you played them in.

ChrisMikolaj

Ok, would that maybe be something to consider as a new function like in the edited part?

arlo

This is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

ChrisMikolaj

Thanks a lot :)
Excuse my ignorance but is your wishlist somewhere publicly visible so I could add votes to push other ideas as well?

arlo

No, the wish list is not public. It's enormous and it would take too much work to write up every item in a way that would be meaningful to users.

ChrisMikolaj