Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Resizing field for users of event

Started by Chris, June 19, 2023, 11:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Dear arlo,

hope you are well. I was wondering whether there is a way to increase the size of the field showing the users of an event. Currently, the visibility is problematic for an amount larger than 3-4 users.
Due to our band usually performing with at least 7-8 musicians, I can never check all musicians that have been booked.

Best regards,
Chris

arlo

Are you talking about the website? You can drag the lower-right corner of the field to enlarge it, and your web browser will save the field size (except on Safari, which doesn't support that for some reason).

Chris

Sorry, should have made it more clear that I am talking about iOS. On my iPhone 13 mini, the field only shows a maximum of the first four users of an event.

arlo

If you click the field, you'll see the full list in a popup.

Chris

Just tried tapping it but did not work for me.

Chris

Update:

Just realized that within the account I own as admin, it shows the popup I can add or delete users in.
When I am no admin, this option is not available though.

arlo

If the page isn't editable to you, it looks like the Accepted/Declined/etc. fields are clickable but not the main Users field. That will be in the next update.

Chris

Awesome. Thanks for the quick addressing and help as usual.

Cheers!