Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

I want to move one song to a different set and I'm getting a message...

Started by Mahlon, April 27, 2023, 11:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahlon

iOS question:

Not sure if this has been discussed already, but I think it's related to the 'move multiple songs' feature that was added in the past few weeks so I've run into it a couple times and I can't seem to get around it.

I'm trying to make sets for tomorrow's show and if I want to move ONE SONG to the last set (rather than moving several) and I'll tap the 3 dots after that song and the OPTIONS menu opens and I'll tap 'move to set 4' which is what I usually have set up for call-outs, so it's not included in the runtime of the show.  Instead of just doing it like BH was doing a few weeks ago, now the options menu goes away and i get the message "Select last item to move"  The first and last item is this one single song, so I tap the song again and it says 'move cancelled.'  If I decide a song I added to the first set is going to the call outs, then that means i have to drag it through 2 other sets which gets a little frustrating. 

Moving multiple songs at once is a feature that has been much needed and it helps when moving a medley or several songs at once, but this is just for one song. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?  I figured out how to move several items at once and it seems like it is assuming that I am hitting 'move multiple items' in the option menu and I am just trying to get one song to go to another set.

arlo

Okay, I see that and will fix it in the next update. Meanwhile, you can either drag songs between sets, or edit the set list on the website from a computer and then it will sync to your mobile device.