Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

sharing set list and songs and auto scrolling

Started by cheny, July 06, 2023, 05:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheny

Hi all.
Two questions.
1. i'm using a bluetooth foot controller.
How can change a song AND start auto scrolling of a song in one stomp?

2. How can i let or share my set list and songs with another bandhelper user in my band?

arlo

1. To change songs with a foot switch, you can go to Settings > Remote Control and assign Next Song and Previous Song to a foot switch button. To start auto-scrolling when you select a song, you can click the Edit Layout button in the top toolbar, select Edit Details and set Start/Stop Auto-Scroll to Song Selection. (In the next app version coming in a few days, Settings > Remote Control will be renamed to Settings > App Control and the Song Selection settings will be moved to there.)

2. Set lists and songs are shared by default with all the users in a project.

cheny

this amazing app never stops supprising me.

cheny

hi.
regarding starting auto scrolling.
did not work with start/stop arrow down nor just with start auto scrolling - arrow down.

some songs i use chords window and some lyrics, if that changes...
scroling works i f a tap the scrolling button

arlo

Is your foot switch configured to send arrow up/down messages? You can confirm by viewing a set list, pressing the foot switch buttons, then clicking the remote control button in the top toolbar and looking at the activity log.

Auto-scrolling is not available in the Chords field, only in the Lyrics field.

cheny

yes,
its configured to up and down.
it is able to change songs.
i have some songs with only lyrics and some with only chords

arlo

Please submit a help ticket, then try using your setup again, then click Help > Send Screen Shot and Help > Send Troubleshooting Info in the app and enter your help ticket ID.

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia