Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Greyed out after use

Started by Kiff, July 10, 2023, 02:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiff

Hi,
Is there a setting to automatically grey out any songs already played in a current setlist?
Would like to see if that makes the next manual selection any easier when searching?
Cheers kiff

arlo

Not automatically, but if you turn on the Song Number option for the song list in your layout, you can check off the songs as you go by clicking their numbers.

Kiff

Hi Arlo,
Yes I have the numbering turned on but easy to forget in the middle of things.
Would really appreciate it if you could consider making that an automatic option for song completion.
The added bonus for me being a list of the songs played every night that could be databased for future list planning.
Cheers
Kiff

arlo

That's on my wish list, but I don't know how the app could reliably know that you have completed a song. It could use a song completion action, but you might move to the next song a few seconds early and that would be missed. It can't just check off every song you view because you might preview a few songs while deciding what to play next, or skip past a song after viewing it. It could have a minimum viewing time but that would be arbitrary and would still fail in some cases. Basically I don't want to add a function if I know it will fail sometimes.