Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Moving multiple items - but how?

Started by jowidi, July 21, 2023, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jowidi

The release notes state:
"If you click this for an item, you can then click another item further down the list to select all the items in between"
If I click this on an item, it is greyed out (selected), then I get the
PROMPT: Select last item to move
If I now click this on another item further down, it is also selected / greyed out, but not the items inbetween. I get that same prompt again.
Release notes:
"...click a final item to move the selected items after that item. (On-screen prompts will guide you through these steps.)"
If I click on a third item, nothing moves. Instead I get the 'Select last item to move' prompt still another time.
This is the only prompt I ever get and it does not guide me through any steps, it just confuses me.
What am I doing wrong?

arlo

What platform are you using (iOS, macOS, Android, web)?

jowidi

Last week I was trying to make this work on my iPad (also on the web, if I remember correctly). I just re-checked and today it appears to work on iOS, Android and the web as well.

PAF

I am having the same issue On the web (Windows device).  I just get the prompt to select the last song I want to move, but none of the songs in between gray out, and nothing I do actually moves the set of songs together.  There are no other prompts to help or guide with this.

arlo