Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Song Voting

Started by kithom, September 03, 2023, 12:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kithom

Hi Arlo,

it is possible for an admin to see if and how each band member has voted for a song. Actually I can see only my own voting or the result overall (average) without control if all have rated their.

Thanks in advance
Thomas

arlo

At the bottom of the song edit pages you can see the ratings that have been added by each user.

ChrisMikolaj

We just had the issue that some votes of one user for some reason was not saved properly. Maybe he saved them while I changed something or so. However, we re-evaluated the songs for him and now everything is shown.

However: Would it be possible to add a filter possibility to show songs rated per user or similar? Like a way to see which user may have not voted which songs? Usually all users of a project would need to vote all the songs (at least of the next set proposals). And that way we could identify if a vote may not have been saved properly or so.

arlo

If you see data that isn't saving, please submit a help ticket:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

A report to show which users haven't rated which songs seems like overkill to me. I think a user should be able to refrain from rating a song if they don't have an opinion about it; that won't affect the average rating, which is only calculated from the users who did rate it.