Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Quad Cortex Midi help

Started by Trace, September 18, 2023, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trace

Hi,

I just got a Neural Quad Cortex.  I can't seem to get my bandhelper to recognized the patch change when I change to another song in my setlist.  I'd like to tell the QC which patch to call when I select a song in my setlist.  I've got an iRig and it is being recognized by bandhelper.  Other than that, I'm at a loss.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

arlo

What setup have you done in BandHelper so far? Did you follow the instructions on this page?

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/sending_MIDI.html

Trace

Thanks for the response. 

Wow, that page would have been quite helpful!  I wonder why that didn't come up in my search.  I figured it out without it.  Placing the MIDI button on the layout is the key I was missing.  Automating the program change was especially elusive.  The documentation I was able to find still shows info for an older version of BH and things were not as described in the documentation.  In my opinion, this process could be much less circuitous.

arlo

Okay, I don't know what you were looking at, but the link above is the official documentation and should be up to date.