Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Auto Start Video with recording in SLM

Started by bdjones72, November 10, 2023, 02:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdjones72

Hello.  I'm a new user of SLM.  I have read the how to's and watched the various tutorials on the setlistmaker.com website.  I think I have a fairly good handle on the operations of the app.  I would like to be able to start playing a recording, start the auto scroll and start playing the video simultaneously.  I have attached the recording to the song, set the auto scroll parameters I want and have attached the video as a document per the how to's that I've read.  I have set the app control from settings to start the recording, start the auto scroll as well as start the video with second song selection.  The recording and the auto scroll start as expected but the video does not start.  I can play the video fine from within the app.  It simply is not starting when I touch the song for the second time.  At a loss of where I am going worng here.  Any suggestions welcomed!

arlo

Please submit a help ticket here:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

Then use the Help > Send Screen Shot button in the app to show the layout you're using, and use the Help > Send Troubleshooting Info button to share your app settings.