Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Wish: Multiple columns of songs for a set when printing sets

Started by Insider0203, November 16, 2023, 10:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insider0203

It would be nice to have the option to have 2 columns of songs for one set appear on a single page. This would be useful for sets that have a large amount of songs. The wedding band I play in can have sets with over 40 songs sometimes.

arlo

Are you saying "set" when you mean "set list"? (In my terminology, you have one set list for a gig and you can have multiple sets within that set list.)

Insider0203

I guess I mean set list.

Let's say my band has a show and we want to perform 4 different sets. Each set continues 30-40 songs. We would want to print out each set on page and show the songs for that set in 2 column.

arlo

I think we're still having a terminology disconnect because 4 sets of 30-40 songs each would be a very long show of around 150 songs.

Assuming you mean 4 sets of 8-10 songs each, you can use the Titles Only, One Column Per Set option when printing a set list. Then you'll get all four sets on one page, in four columns. This will probably work best if you print in landscape orientation.

Insider0203

No, I mean 4 sets of 30 songs I realize that's very long and unusual. The band I'm in does lots of medleys and we list every song in the medley on the set list. That's how we get 30-40 songs.

arlo

You could still use the Titles Only, One Column Per Set option and reduce the text size until everything fits on one page.

I realize you're asking for one page per set with each set wrapping to a second column, but I think it's too uncommon to have that many songs in a set to add that capability.

Insider0203